Tuesday, 10 March 2009

dream

The other night, I had a dream.

I was apparently in a band with a girl that I apparently have a crush on. She had written some lyrics for a song and was showing them to [us.] The song seemed quite religious in nature, perhaps like a song of worship. Upon reading these lyrics, I apparently said to her. "Hmmm... this song seems to be quite Pelagianistic lyrically." The girl then broke down crying feeling quite hurt that I would make such a claim.

As confusion and discord ensued among the band members, she ran off. I followed this young lady however, and with two beers in my hand, I intended to ask her to have a drink with me, despite our theological disagreements. As I reached out to tap her on the shoulder...

My alarm went off, and I had to go write my midterm.

Needless yet worthwhile to say, I was not happy.

1 comment:

matt said...

There's so much in here, Derek. This is a summary of your life right now, no?