Wednesday, 09 September 2009

life

Well, today I realized that I really overloaded myself with the whole 20 credit hours /working 4 shifts a week thing. Good to know that A- its only week 3 of 16 and B- this week was labor day on monday and I had two classes off.

I realized how out of it I was because in my arabic notebook on the vowel page I spelled vowels "vowls"... a mistake I would not be known to make. too much on my mind. however I realized it should be spelled that way. its a lot like JOWLS. if you didnt have jowls- you wouldnt be able to pronounce your vowels very well would you?

Here's my list of changes that should be made to the english spellings of such words
vowels- vowls
cows - cowls
bowels - bowehls
bowls - boals
rich - ritch
catapult - Thwartachong

and here's a freak. but awesome.

1 comment:

SQLFunkateer said...

"Life. Don't talk to me about life." -Marvin the Paranoid Android