Here are some notable moments...
1:25 and on - best hair. i've decided to pursue it.
1:41 - This is, surprisingly not a new tactic for the News and Huey (see album booklet photos for one of their albums, i forget which one, it was the main cd I listened to in my old van)
2:00 / 2:20 - I wish I could be any of those guys.
3 minutes - I wish any of my mornings could be that exciting.

What HL & N had was chemistry. No one will ever be able to replicate their sound and songs.
Post Script: Power of love Indisputably the best moment, 2:25/27
3 comments:
i don't think we can name the hops unless we grow them. hops are called whatever kind of hops they actually are.
if you think my blog's gonna last through 2012- you've got another thing comin.
Rubber Band still beats the News, but high marks for the effort. I was a bit incredulous at the 45 second mark or thereabouts, and they continued ratcheting up the creepy from there. Good show!
WV...calky. Calky calky calky.
Post a Comment