Wednesday, 17 June 2009

UMKC, Iran, and Greinke.

I just got home from taking the WEPT test at my school. It's a lot like three hours of sitting in a damp box with excruciatingly bright fluorescent lights while you're over caffeinated and on acid; and at the same time small red ants are biting your legs.

Okay its not that bad but if you went to umkc and took that test, I think you'll highly agree with this guy's article about it

On the other hand, I'm really thankful I'm not in Iran right now. But at the same time, I wish I was there more than anywhere else.

and as always, GO FREAKING ROYALS GO!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

matt said...

This whole Iran protest thing is misunderstood. Iran, as a country, avidly supports the Royals, and they are protesting the lack of parity in baseball.

SQLFunkateer said...

The WEPT test was boring, unnecessary, inefficient at acheiving its stated tasks, and a general waste of time. With that in mind, it seems entirely appropriate as an introduction to the day to day realities of life in the corporate workplace.

WV:
reproun
1. n - The noun version of the word "reprove", the act of reproof.
2. v - (archaic) To prune again, as in the case of that damned weed-tree one has cut down (but didn't remove the roots) trying to spring to life again.

matt said...

Nic,

You just gave me an excellent idea that I think I will make millions from. Picture this. You're going to buy a dictionary at the bookstore. Ho-hum. Boring night, right? But what if, when you get there, you find to your pleasant surprise a dictionary WHERE EVERY DEFINITION IS GUARANTEED TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE CURSE WORD INCLUDED??! SOMETIMES MORE!!

I'm on it. Want to help edit?

derek said...

and matt is a jerk for deleting his blog.