So I've had this weird sickness in my throat for over a week, which never happens. So I decide to go to the UMKC health clinic to get it checked out just in case I can take some kinda antibiotic. They took a strep test. Negative. So what can I do? Just wait it out and keep taking medicines (bullcrap, that just masks the symptoms and you don't get any better). So I had to get up early, pay 5 bucks for the strep test, and be told to do the same things I'm doing. My advice to you if you're sick; buy five bags of water balloons. It produces the same results as the health clinic, except you get TONS OF WATERBALLOONS!!!!!! SUMMMMMERRRRRRRRRR!
Here's a list of things I'm going to do and not do this Summer:
NOT GOING TO DO:
-Shave
-Cut my hair
-Drink wine (this all sounds like Samson... I didn't mean for it to do that)
-Give a horse's tail about looking presentable
-Fall in love
-Get sick
GOING TO DO:
-Let's go Royals! (clap clap clapclapclap)
-Drink IPA's! IPA's! IPA's!
-Ride my bike everywhere
-Lay down on concrete and sprawl out in joyous expression
-Take classes (but only online! woohoo!)
-Eat nothing but vegetables, fruit, rice, and beans
-Thank God every day
This isn't one of those resolutions or plans. This is more like a prediction. Okay heres a sweet video.... seriously.. WATCH IT!
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment