Friday, 30 January 2009

Pakis

So I'm getting ready to go take this exam for my computer science class (which should basically be renamed to Bill Gates 110) and I kinda feel like you might before you ask a girl out, or play a show, or do stand-up comedy. I have never done stand up comedy, but I imagine you might get nervous beforehand.

But I'm just gonna go into the room, sit at a computer, and an international student(who I think is from Pakistan) is going to hand me the assignment. So why do I get so nervous when I interact with these people. I'm not afraid of them shooting me, nor do I want to ask them out (well, at least not the dudes). He is a really nice guy though. Just in case any ladies need a Com Sci credit.

On a less racist note, I think this year really will be better than the last. Listening to the Crows' song 15 times on new years eve must've helped. Or maybe it was the prayer.

I hope I never go to Western Europe until I go to every other place on the globe.

2 comments:

matt said...

That's an incredibly racist title.

And western Europe is nice. Don't hate.

SQLFunkateer said...

I will concur that that title is resplendent with racisticerocity.

And dude its a computer science class at UMKC. Get used to the heady reek of fenugreek and turmeric, man, UMKC's SCE department is to South/East/West Asians as the Bloch school is to drunken and generally underachieving white Americans.

I keed I keed! Sort of.