Saturday, 27 December 2008

Tonight totally sucked








So, I started with safety pins, as the pictures indicate. The first one was way too high. Had to take it out. The next one was good, and then did a good one on the opposite side. Attempted to remove first good poke and replace with jewelry. Failure. Attempt to reinsert safety pin. Failure. Create another hole. At this point in the night I have been stuck 4 full times in the schnaz. The first picture shows where we are in the process.

After that, things went from bad to worse. There was no chance in fitting the rings through the holes made by the safety pins. This was probably because in all actuality, the rings were thicker than the safety pins. The large amounts of dripping blood did not help me out.

When everything involving the safety pins failed, I decided to cast all pain aside and try to simply pierce myself with the rings. Yes, I was aware that they are not sharp on the ends, thus making it difficult to pierce the cartilage. This was when I lost count of all the holes. I went from the inside, I tried from the outside. I simply could not get it through. At one point, I had spent 10 minutes on one particular try- and it was so close, but the ring had been so terribly and it could not get throught the very last piece of skin.

I think there are 13 holes in the cartilage on my left nostril. I'm going to bed.

No comments: