Saturday, 19 December 2009

It's that time of year again

So I'm more concerned with Winter Break and the New Year than I am about Christmas or my birthday (thats right kiddies, 32 this year), and therefore my holiday post will once again be in regards to the naming of the new year.

For a recap, see older post regarding good names for 2009. I would say that the most characterizing name of this past year would be Two Thousand and Crime; considering  A- Kanye West's attempt at stealing Taylor Swift's thunder, B- Obama's Nobel Peace Prize, and C- michael jackson's "death."

Okay, nominees for 2010.


Twenty-yen. China is taking over, face it, and it rhymes nicely.
Twenty-men.  its time for men to stand up for their equality, their liberty, and their rights. The ethnic minorities, the gays, the women, and countless other groups have stood up to gain equal rights, its time for men everywhere to get theirs! THE TIME IS NOW, TWENTY TEN FOR PLENTY MEN!
Two thousand and Sin. - Last days. Omega code. its all there.
Two-thousand and medecine woman and Dr. Quinn - ... anyone?

... the forum is open.

5 comments:

matt said...

In Twenty Men the followign legislation is passed.

The Man Bill of Rights:

1) We are tired of viagra ads in our email inboxes and they are now illegal. We are all adequate so shut up.
2) We don't need to go fight wars anymore, let's just all get along and share so we can keep typing/farming our land/working at the factory/driving our cars/brewing beer/making babies/raising a family.
3) Marriage ceremonies shall become covenants again, where animals are split in half, and the bride and groom walk between them and say, "God so do this to me if I break this covenant of marriage to this woman".
4) Beer.

matt said...

merca

http://gunsforjesus.net/

SQLFunkateer said...

This is my personal fave...

Jesus WROTE THE FRIGGIN CONSTITUTION!

SQLFunkateer said...

There are so many layers to that painting I don't know where to begin. First, Jesus of course:

"Little Boy don't ----ing touch that. I'm Jesus. I wrote this."

Then George Washington to his left, staring off into space, apparently unaware that his creator and savior is standing to his left. Then he either remembers he left his heart medicine at home, and clutches his chest during heart palpitations, or he is pledging allegiance to a flag. Seriously? A flag? That's frigging Jesus, right there!

Then Abraham Lincoln. The pose says it all:

"I'm Abe Lincoln, bitches. Come get some."

And then there's either Steve Martin or John McCain talking on a cellphone below.

"Jensen, sorry, you're breaking up...there's bad reception here, something about the Son of Man and the transfiguration of some sort of government charter...let me call you back on a landline..."

matt said...

http://bitsoflife.comicdish.com/index.php?pageID=120