i'm back in the red white and free lands of 'mercah.
I've decided the three things I really want now that I'm back are
1- a job
2- friends (/more). I really just want to be popular actually. kinda like the Boss.
3- an endless supply of wheat flour.
So an update:
Got a job. another coffee place, right next door to my old job. I plan on using the restroom of my old job everyday. All in favor, say aye, all opposed, talk to carla about it.
Saturday, 09 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fitting that the Barry should grace your blog...I am going to need your assistance in forming a band to play Jazzoo, a "give us your money, rich people" sort of evening at the KC Zoo. Three songs at which are derived from Mista Gibb's hits. We need a Stevie Wonder keyboardist though, still.
Post a Comment